Shah Satnam Ji Girls’ School, Budni believes in involvement in clubs and activities is an integral aspect of the educational experience of all MSG school students.
School club activities at Shah Satnam Ji Girls’ School, Budni start as a part of formal curriculum from fifth and sixth grades. Mainly there are two types of club activities — those that are part of the formal curriculum and are compulsory, and extracurricular clubs which are optional.The clubs provide opportunities for students to enjoy their hobbies, improve particular skills, and discipline themselves in the process. For many students, clubs are even more important as a way to get to know students in different classes or grades and forge lasting companionship.
Research has shown participation in clubs or activities enhances intellectual, social, and personal growth of high school students, such as increased academic achievement, improves interpersonal skills, and self-esteem. Shah Satnam Ji Girls’ School, Budni offers many opportunities for students to participate in a variety of clubs and activities during school and after school hours. These opportunities encourage and allow students to interact and build relationships within the school community outside of the academic setting.
- Net Ball
- Basket Ball
- Skating (Inline/Quards), Skating Hockey, Roll Ball
- Roc Ball
- Organising friendly matches with other sports clubs / institutions
- Sports Meet
- Sports Quiz
- Sponsoring students for participation in sports events organized by outside agencies.
- Screening of classic movies
- Guest Lectures
- Literary Quiz
- Book Review Sessions
- Story Narration Sessions
- Guest Lectures;
- Science Exhibition;
- Science Quiz;
- Celebration of World Space Week;
- Maintenance of the Herbal Garden
GARDENING AND ECO-CLUB
- To arrange camps for awareness.
- To create a medicinal garden.
- Tree plantation in schools and rural areas.
- To give education to keep the cleanliness of the public places.
- To celebrate festivals like World Environment Day, Van Mahotsav, Forest Day, etc.
- Arrange environment related inter competitions and debates under this program e.g. Painting competition, essay writing competition, debates, etc.
- To arrange visits to the important places in view to the environment like Zoo, Sanctuaries and pollution affected area.